Sunday, November 8, 2015

Just How Much Talent Does This Guy Has Who Knows Almost Nothing About Comics --- Got His First Break Very Early And Born With A Pencil In Hand

Before we begin I personally would like to say sorry, we've been in a slumped lately. Cooking up something big over at Immortal Comics. Stay tuned for that.

And now as promised today we're releasing our interview with Ceasar

Immortal Artist Interview Series: Ceasar Ian Muyuela


Ceasar that goes under the artist name: Wizyakuza. Has a very strong digital painting style that is heavily influenced with anime.


Here are the things to look forward in this interview:


  • Born with a pencil in hand: How young Ceasar got into drawing
  • Rawr! his favourite subjects to draw growing up - based on a famous movie
  • No need for college... freshman and already drawing so good
  • The Truth: More into Manga and Anime than Comics



Now that we got your curiousity burning, let's get to the interview.

Immortal Comics presents:

Immortal Artist Interview Series: Ceasar Ian Muyuela Part 1

1 How long have you been drawing?
Gaano ka na katagal nagdrodrowing?


Bali nagsimula ako magdrawing 2years old ako sabi ni nanay kasi nung nagkamalay nako parte ko na ung pagddrawing

I started drawing when I was 2 years old. Mother said that when I begin to be aware of things, drawing was already a part of me.


2 What got you started? Inspired you to draw?
Paano ka nagsimula? Ano naginspire sayong magdrowing?


Ang pinaka naaalala ko mahilig ako magdrawing ng mga dinosour kc may libro ako nun dati at paborito ko un nung time n un
Nainspire siguro ako kc kasagsagan pa ng unang jurasic park nun taz gusto ko tlga mga dinosour kya dinodriwing ko sila taz ginagawa ko silng parang libro
Wala na pala ako mga picture nun dito naiwan ko kanila nanay


From what I remember, I really liked drawing dinosaurs because I had a dinosaurs book back then and it was my favorite.
I think I was really into dinosaurs back then because the movie Jurassic Park was very famous during that time. And I would draw dinosaurs and compile them into a book.
Sadly, I don't have pictures to show as I left them at my mother's house.


3 How did you get your break in the comics industry? what was your first comics project? How did you get it?
Pano ka nakapasok sa industry ng komiks? Ano ang unang project/s mo? Pano mo nakuha yung project na yun?


Bali first year collage ako nun sa finearts. Sinama ako nung isang 4th college na nagwowork sa comics tyaka mga print taz pinakita ko mga gawa ko ayun binigyan ako ng project kaso puro hentai mga 2003 ata nun

I was first year college back then in Fine Arts. Then one 4th year student who was working in comics tagged me along. I showed him my works and he gave me a project immediately. But it was mostly Hentai projects, I think that was 2003.

4 Who were you idol artists when you were young? any comic books you've been a huge fan of? or superhero tv shows? or movies?
Sino mga idol artists mo nung bata ka pa? comic books na gusto-gustong mo noon? superhero tv shows? mga pelikula?


Sa totoo lng wala akong kilalang artist sa comics nman ang nagustuhan ko mga mangga sa mga show paborito ko tlga ung Trigun

To be honest, I don't know any comic book artists. What I really liked back then were Manga (Japanese Comics) and Anime shows. One of my favorite Trigun.

Next Week: Part 2 


We will continue the rest of our interview with Ceasar and get to know his drawing process, how he works with clients requests, and how the world is about to collapse in total chaos.

You can follow Ceasar and see more of his awesoem works here: https://www.facebook.com/Wizyakuza

And Immortal Comics and keep updated on our exciting projects here: facebook.com/immortalcomicseries


No comments:

Post a Comment